Pizzafari vs Tusker House

JerseyBallerina

Mouseketeer
Which would you suggest? Are they both fast food like?

There will be three 18 year olds and a 17 year old on the trip to give you an idea of our tastes.

:confused:

if these are boys i think Tusker...have not eatenthere yet but heard they give you alot of food and while pizzzafari looked good, do not know if it would fill up 4 teen boys ( pix of pizzafari on the post about wdw foood afew up from here)

I've never eaten at Pizzafari but have been to Tusker House on many different ocassions. I really like Tusker House but be warned, there are no burgers or chicken tenders on the menu there. The things I have eaten there are the fried chicken sandwich w/ranch sauce and fries and the half rotiserie chicken with mashed potatoes/gravy and green beans. Both were delicious and great portions. They also have a Chicken Salad, a Turkey Wrap and a Salmon Dish on the menu to give you an idea of the kind of food they serve there. It is counter service but it is not your typical counter service. :)

We've been to both and we stay with Tuskerhouse. The chicken is very good and good portions. Kind of loud inside last time, but still enjoyed our meal.

The only DAK location I haven't eaten at is Restaurantosaurus, and while every restaurant in DAK is quick-service, Restaurantosaurus is the only one that serves burgers-and-chicken nuggets style fast-food. Flame Tree BBQ offers a variety of smoked meats, fries, onion rings, etc, Pizzafari is mainly individual pizzas, caesar salads, a deli sandwich, and a pasta dish, and Tusker House is rotisserie chicken, salmon, etc.
Of the three, Pizzafari tends to have the smallest portions, and I would go with Tusker House or Flame Tree (Tusker House has a bakery as well, which might tip the scales.) Either way, when you visit DAK with teenagers, you should definitely consider the Meal+ certificates. $12 gets you an entree & large drink, box of popcorn or ice cream, and a bottled soda or bottled water (three-part perforated voucher you can use as you wish throughout the day).
Have fun!

I'd vote for Tusker House, but consider Flame Tree Barbeque, too! It's our favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter