• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Place to buy golf bag

LisaMc

Mouseketeer
I wasn't sure where to ask this, but does any one know of a place where you can buy a Disney golf bag? An offsite discount place would be even better, but it looks like DH has his heart set on a new one with Mickey or someone on it. Thanks.

I saw one at the outlet shop near WDW, if you are going to go there soon. The outlet mall is on the other side of I-4 from WDW. Also, I saw one in the Disney Catalog a few months ago, they may still have them.

Yes, we leave July 11. I will let my DH know to try the outlets. I don't remember seeing a golf bag in the catalog, maybe I will dig thru my magazines to see if I can find the one you mentioned. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter