planning a trip

GBsMom

Earning My Ears
I just moved from Alaska to Nellis AFB, since we live close to Universal studios in California. I am a planning a trip. I wanted to stay 2 days and 3 nights. Does anybody know a nice hotel to stay at, or a good deal with a military discount.

thank you -- Kristine

I just moved from Alaska to Nellis AFB, since we live close to Universal studios in California. I am a planning a trip. I wanted to stay 2 days and 3 nights. Does anybody know a nice hotel to stay at, or a good deal with a military discount.

thank you -- Kristine

You can call around to ask about military discounts. Also, do a lot of researching online... when I was planning our first trip to NYC I was researching online and found a hotel in the perfect spot in Manhattan for military and dependents only for 25 dollars a person a night!!!!! AMAZING DEAL FOR MANHATTAN! When the hotel a block away is charging 200+ per night. We seriously lucked up on that one... and the hotel was nice, people were great!

So... all I can suggest is ask around (like you're doing) and research, research, research!! :) Have fun on your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter