Planning a water park day in November?

DisneyMichele

Earning My Ears
I make my fast passes tomorrow and it is hard to plan which day we will try to go to Typhoon Lagoon depending on the weather and if one day is supposed to be warmer than the rest of the week. How do you usually plan your water park day in colder weather months? I plan on making fast passes for everyday and then just skipping one day if we decided to do T.L.? It just makes for tricky planning, just seeing if anyone had any expert advice, thanks :)

You are planning exactly how I would. Make park plans that you're willing to amend and then just wait and see about the weather. That's all you can do.

Exactly how I would if we were to plan a WP in the cooler months. Plan FP for every day and hope the day with the really hard to get FP isn't the prettiest/warmest day of the trip.
Those winter trips are the hardest when it comes to WP, that's for sure. We've had more than 1 when they had to shut down due to cold temp. More in Dec/Jan than in Nov but you never know when it comes to anytime between Nov and say early March. You have to be ready for 40 and for 80.

The WP close early, at 5, when we are there. We only have 3 Disney days, so I am going to plan evening FP one day, and if it is warm enough that day we will visit a WP first. If not, we will skip it.

In colder months, I try to do the water parks on the weekends. In the summer months, they are crowded then. However, in the colder months, they don't seem to have as many locals. The 4 main parks get crowded on the weekends so I think that's a great time to avoid those and hit the water parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter