Planning and pricing questions

Narnia_girl

He's not a tame lion, but he is good.
We really want to do Discovery Cove but don't think we have time in our schedule to do the other two parks that are on the ticket. Our kids are 22 and 16.

1. Is the value for the price good enough if we just do one park, either SeaWorld or Aquatica, but not both of them?

2. Could we do SeaWorld and Aquatica in the same day?

3. I see one of the ticket options includes parking. Wouldn't I just need to buy that option for one person in our party, since we all arrive in the same car?

We really want to do Discovery Cove but don't think we have time in our schedule to do the other two parks that are on the ticket. Our kids are 22 and 16.

1. Is the value for the price good enough if we just do one park, either SeaWorld or Aquatica, but not both of them?

2. Could we do SeaWorld and Aquatica in the same day?

3. I see one of the ticket options includes parking. Wouldn't I just need to buy that option for one person in our party, since we all arrive in the same car?

1. Yes -- parks are a great value and worth the one day admission

2. No -- If you only have one day personally unless you really just want to do a water park I would do SeaWorld. There is so much to do at SeaWorld and I would definitely recommend a full day. It's definitely not a 1/2 day park, and I don't really feel like you would get that great a feel for the place (a favorite of ours) with cutting things too short. You really want to try to catch two or three shows and do some of the attractions and rides.

3. Only the person driving would need to parking option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!