Plant of the week 5/28

WOW! I would LOVE to have a lilac bush like that - the ones that I am so happy that they bloomed yesterday are only about 4 feet high and two feet wide - and only have about 6 or 7 big blooms on them -

I think I have lilac envy ;)

My Plant of the day, I have to say day because every day there is a new plant flowering.

Today my plant is my Laurel Bushes.

Laurel

Awesome lilac bush Kim! I bet the smell is heavenly.

Mamu - why does it not suprise me that you have a plant a DAY! LOL! I really would love to come stroll through your gardens - getting a guided tour of course! :)

I have to say my peonies this week- the white ones are all open. The light pink and dark pink should be coming right behind them. This section of the garden in June looks so rich.

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for them. The elderly gentleman that lived here for 40+ years had planted them. It's great because they keep spreading year after year.... When they're all in full bloom I'll have to take a pic....

Can my iris count even though it's not *blooming* yet? It sprouted some leaves, though, and that excited me so much this morning that I want to submit that for my POTW.

Otherwise, then the thing I think is a Hosta. :D I need to get out there and take some pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter