Platinum pass benefits

Buschfan

Mouseketeer
Posting the perks of this new pass for anyone who is interested. We just upgraded because we go to the Williamsburg park every year.

The Platinum Passport entitles you to admission and benefits at all participating Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks*

UNLIMITED Two-year admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld Orlando, Adventure Island, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country U.S.A (VA), SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio and Sesame Place (PA)*
10% discount on food and beverages at Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks listed
10% discounts on Merchandise at Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks listed
FREE General Parking at all Anheuser-Busch Adventure Park listed
Enjoy these “Home Park” benefits at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld Orlando and Adventure Island only:

EXCLUSIVE Welcome Kit including a Platinum Passport Member lapel pin, lanyard, parking decal and a special Platinum Member gift.
FREE Preferred Parking at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and SeaWorld Orlando (limited capacity, subject to availability)
50% off single day admission voucher for a guest with each Platinum Passport purchased (distributed at time of purchase, valid 90 days from date of Passport purchase)
20% discount on single-day admission tickets for friends and family
Reserved seating at Moroccan Palace and Dolphin Theater at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (must arrive 15 minutes prior to show time, reserved seating is limited)
Reserved seating at all shows at SeaWorld Orlando (must arrive 15 minutes prior to show time, reserved seating is limited)
Free Skytower rides at SeaWorld Orlando
“Ride Again” privileges on Montu, Kumba and Gwazi at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
“Ride Again” privileges at Wild Arctic, Kraken and Journey to Atlantis at SeaWorld Orlando
Platinum Passport Member exclusive events and offers at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and SeaWorld Orlando
* Platinum Passport and benefits not available at Discovery Cove. Limited quantities available. Benefit package subject to availability, change or cancellation.

After you walk through the regular line one time you can then jump back onto the ride if you choose.

My understanding is that you don't have to leave your seat to ride again when I asked about it while buying the passes over the phone. I will find out for sure soon though. Planning on using my new passes this weekend.

They have a sign up in the que for Kraken and it said that you can jump back on after you ride once. I would presume that you would have to get off and then board the next vehicle.

Okay, one more silly question does anyone know if you can only re-ride once or as many times as you like?
Thanks!
Zoe

Wow, those aren't listed on our Platinum passes! Do you think they will be honored by those of us who bought through BGW? BGW and WAter Country also don't have the ride again perks, or anything... you all got a great deal!

You shouldn't have a problem using the perks in Florida. The passes look the same. The reserved seating is not very good though. You can get a much better section getting to the shows early. The re-ride privilege is great though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter