Play Stay Dine 2018

D0naldDuck!

Earning My Ears
Can someone please explain this to me? I've never heard of it before.
Is there a calculator on how much we can save with this type of package?

I'd like to know also. We are planning to go end of Jan early Feb. Never have gone this time of year and have not taken advantage of this package. We always go in September and take advantage of free dining. Is this package the same?

Can someone please explain this to me? I've never heard of it before.
Is there a calculator on how much we can save with this type of package?

I'd like to know also. We are planning to go end of Jan early Feb. Never have gone this time of year and have not taken advantage of this package. We always go in September and take advantage of free dining. Is this package the same?

This is not the same as free dining. I have done comprehensive calculation posts each of the past 3 years here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/stay-play-dine-2017-calculation-thread.3550783/ (includes links within to prior years)

If they do this discount again this year I would anticipate changes again for the worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter