LoungeflyPrincess

Earning My Ears
I was playing around on the booking site to see what was available this morning, and when I clicked on "Places to Stay" and scrolled down to "View Offers", I noted a link "Play, Stay, Dine package". I clicked on offers, and it was not listed, and now it has disappeared as a link all together. Is this foreshadowing of an offer to come with a return of at least some sort of dining plan?

I was playing around on the booking site to see what was available this morning, and when I clicked on "Places to Stay" and scrolled down to "View Offers", I noted a link "Play, Stay, Dine package". I clicked on offers, and it was not listed, and now it has disappeared as a link all together. Is this foreshadowing of an offer to come with a return of at least some sort of dining plan?
I would doubt it at this point. I don’t think the dining plan will come back until all restaurants are open and capacity is increased. Too many variables right now. Sounds like it was just an IT glitch, like how some rides still show FP+ availability on the app.

I would doubt it at this point. I don’t think the dining plan will come back until all restaurants are open and capacity is increased. Too many variables right now. Sounds like it was just an IT glitch, like how some rides still show FP+ availability on the app.

Yeah, I was hoping it wasn't a glitch, but I felt highly likely it would turn out to be one.

Are they not honoring packages booked before the shut down? We booked a bounceback for 9/20 and I was just going to push it back till 9/21 but wondered if they will honor the free dining..or if I should just get my money back and try to book a plan next year?

Are they not honoring packages booked before the shut down? We booked a bounceback for 9/20 and I was just going to push it back till 9/21 but wondered if they will honor the free dining..or if I should just get my money back and try to book a plan next year?

Unfortunately, at present, the dining plan has been canceled for Disney vacations. You could call to see if there is a different special rate that could possibly be applied to your booking due to the change, but unless the current policy is changed, there are no Disney dining plans regardless of prior booking. I'm so sorry. We were booked for a free dining stay 6/28 through 7/8. We ended up doing a resort only stay at Fort Wilderness cabins the first few days of our trip and a Universal resort package with tickets to all 3 parks. We honestly had a safe, great time, but you will have to decide what is best for you and your family. With some of the current park limitations and lack of the dining promotion, I can totally understand canceling for refund and rescheduling when there is a better offer and a fuller park experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!