Playhouse Disney vs Muppets

mom2febgirls

Castle Decorator
My Dd is almost 2 but doesn't watch much TV. She doesn't really like cartoons but loves computer animation (Toy Story, Monsters Inc. type movies) I'm afraid she won't have nearly the fun as me and my older (almost 7) Dd.

Which of these shows would you recommend for her when we go to MGM ?

Thanks

She will definitely like Playhouse Disney. The Muppets could be a little much, because of the 3-D effect, so it it gets too intense, have her remove her glasses, and she will be OK.

She will also like the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Playground, but you will likely have to go in it with her.

Although she will like some aspects of MGM, she will probably like the MK and AK, the best!

I agree Muppets can get pretty intense for young kids. There's loud noices, exploding cannons, and 3D effects jumping at you. I think she would probably like Playhouse Disney better. However, if she likes Toy Story and Monsters Inc, I would highly recogmend the Stars and Motor Cars Parade there. Characters from both of those films have units in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter