Playing Carnival Games in Krustyland (video)

ExCMbeau

Find us on Youtube @ NolaDad08
So we REALLY enjoyed our time at Universal. One of the things we like to do as a family is play carnival games and when we saw Krustyland we knew we were going to have some fun. I know a lot of folks will just zip pass these since they can be expensive. If you ask for a punch card you will get to play 5 games for $25 so that is what we did. They are normally $6 to play. Considering how many prizes we won and the entertainment value it was worth it for us.

Here is a video of us playing carnival games in Krustlyland. If you go to Universal you may want to budget in some carnival games. We had a blast!

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! Now I have to figure out how to win me a Blinky the Three Eyed Fish... I need one of those!!

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! Now I have to figure out how to win me a Blinky the Three Eyed Fish... I need one of those!!
Thanks it was crazy fun! If ever win one take video of it and share it with the world!! :)

Those prices are absolute insanity. Like if USO AP doubled in price, it still wouldn't be as outrageous as those game prices.

Those prices are absolute insanity. Like if USO AP doubled in price, it still wouldn't be as outrageous as those game prices.
I can totally see your point. The prices are the same as any state fair or local festival carnival we have attended. It averages about $5 to play at those.

Has anyone recently been to Krustyland? I had friends tell me the games were now $10 each. I don't think they heard correctly. Has anyone done the punch card of 5 games for $25? Is that still an option?

bump to see if anyone has been recently and knows if the price for the carnival games has gone up?

I think they lowered the prices (if the video was taken around the upload date of around 6 weeks ago), if you go to around 1 minute 20 seconds in the video the person at the game booth says the punch card is 8 games for $20, 5 games for $15 or 3 for $10.

Thank you for sharing! I wonder if that pricing went into affect for Orlando also?

Well it looks like that person just reposted a video from SoCalAttactions 360 and the original video is 4 years old. Here is a link to the original video.

We discovered while at Universal that you can buy the prizes straight from the booths in Simpson's Land without playing the games. The best deal on our trip? Only $15 for a giant "Spiderpig" without having to lose money on the game. Made my son's day to have the stuffed animal (and they didn't sell them in any of the stores).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!