Plaza Gardens vs Character Dining at Plaza Gardens

Elleinthecity

I won't grow up...
Why are there two options to book Plaza gardens? Are they different? I have Plaza Gardens and the description says there are characters but do I really want Charaxter Dining at Plaza Gardens?
IMG_0441.png

Attachments

• IMG_0440.png
    IMG_0440.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 2
Do you like characters? Then maybe.

I am not a big fan of character meals, as you can rarely get a good picture with the characters (the background is always crowded with tables and people) and you have to be lucky that you get a good table which the characters do not overlook. But also not at a place where they leave quickly, and hope that it is not too busy.

It's a fine buffet restaurant, do characters really improve it? For a fan of characters it might.

Breakfast and dinner are character dining - and cost more! Lunch is cheaper but there's no characters, from looking at YouTube vlogs, it seems lunch and dinner have similar food options.

We booked lunch at Plaza Gardens last year because we'd never been before (and aren't bothered about character dining). The food was fine, but we preferred Restaurant Agrabah Cafe and Pym Kitchen for buffet dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter