Plaza Restaurant limited times available??

KEVD

DIS Veteran
So I went to book a dinner ADR at The Plaza for our trip in April 2018 and was a bit surprised to find that that the only available time is 3:55p. I was not under the impression that a Plaza dinner res would be that hard to get 4+ months out. Is Plaza that popular?

Unless things have changed, they only take ADRs for a short period each day and the rest of the time is walk up and wait.

So I went to book a dinner ADR at The Plaza for our trip in April 2018 and was a bit surprised to find that that the only available time is 3:55p. I was not under the impression that a Plaza dinner res would be that hard to get 4+ months out. Is Plaza that popular?
The Plaza is a small restaurant with not that many tables, and yes, it's fairly popular as it's conveniently located at the hub and is pretty, while a meal there is more reasonably priced than a buffet at Crystal Palace, for example. Use Touring Plans reservation finder to try to get the exact time you want.

As Dug720 said, they only have ADRs at certain times, otherwise it's just walk up and put your name on the list. Our wait was about 20 min. so not bad.

I remember ADRs being available, I thought, between 11:00 and 12:00, and I thought they were also available in mid-afternoon. Is that right?

What day of the week and time of day? If you don’t mind me asking

I remember ADRs being available, I thought, between 11:00 and 12:00, and I thought they were also available in mid-afternoon. Is that right?

I'm only finding the 11-12 time. Not sure about the other times if there are any. But that 11-12 would be every day. Not just one day of the week.

I don't know for sure as it's never been one on my list to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter