Please allow me to introduce myself . . .

Welcome Steven! Beer director? I bet your not short of mates....
We tend to converse on the DDC board so by all means pop over and fill us in about trip. I’m the same, except my AP is Paris. Heading over in March and August. And we are all partial to a cheeky IPA...

Yes, I've become quite popular! I'm know to bring a six pack with me everywhere I'm invited.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the DDC board?

Family Situation: Married for 12+ years, DD6 and DD3.
Pets: None at the moment, eventually another dog, probably a lab of some variety.
Favorite Food: If I had to narrow it down...probably BBQ.
Favorite Drink: Whiskey is good, beer is good, ultimately depends on the season and my mood.

Family Situation: Married to DW for 5 years. DD 2 years old
Pets: 1 Boykin Spaniel "Gauge" and 1 Poodle mix "Precious"
Favorite Food: BBQ Ribs or Hibachi
Favorite Drink: Diet Mt. Dew

Family Situation: Married 20yrs, 11yr old daughter
Pets: 4 cats, 1 dog
Favorite Food: Singapore rice Noodles
Favorite Drink: Ice water but love Single malts & tiki drinks
Hobbies: Board Games & Bizzare story telling

Family Situation: Married 20yrs, 11yr old daughter
Pets: 4 cats, 1 dog
Favorite Food: Singapore rice Noodles
Favorite Drink: Ice water but love Single malts & tiki drinks
Hobbies: Board Games & Bizzare story telling
Who doesn’t love a tiki drink?
Most of us are over in the DDC thread if you would like to join over there and pull up a chair.....

Family Situation: Married 13yrs, 2 kids DD 10, DS 6
Occupation: Field Service Engineer working in Semiconductor manufacturing as well as running my own wedding photography studio.
Pets: None. We said goodbye to our 14 year old yorkie this past summer.
Favorite Food: Dim Sum and Sushi
Favorite Drink: Loves me a spicy bloody mary
Hobbies: Cooking, wrenching, and lately, videography.

Family Situation: Married for 7 years. DD is near 3 and DS is -4 months (expected June 2018)
Pets: N/A, but I'd like to a nice fish tank
Favorite Food: burnt ends, but with ridiculously high cholesterol it's changing to sushi
Favorite Drink: depends on the season and we're fast approaching mint julep months

Never really knew what this "Dis Dads" forum was about. So anyway, here goes!

Family Situation: Married 1 year April 7th, together for 10 years this November. 3 girls. 27, 6 and 4
Pets: Dixie Belle - Dachshund and Goofy - Tuxedo cat
Favorite Food: Sushi and Steak
Favorite Drink: Dark Beer (Black Abby , Patter Dubbel etc.)
Hobbies: Roller Skating, mixing on my turntables, working on my yard.

Family Situation: Married 8+ years (Nov 2009); 2 children - son 4 and daughter 1 1/2
Pets: 2 Dogs (dachshunds)
Favorite Food: Steak
Favorite Drink: Probably Coke

Leaving Sunday for our first family trip to WDW. I personally haven’t been in over 20 years.

Welcome Matt to the man corner! Feel free to hop over to the DDC thread and have a frosty Dr Pepper with like minded dads.....

Family Situation: Married to DW for 2 years. 1 Child, DS1 (Currently 100 nicknames in competition with each other)
Occupation: Systems Analyst for a company that secretly runs everything.
Pets: 2 Cats, Rutherford B Hayes and Maleficent Sabine
Favorite Food: Tacos from a shady Mexican place inside an old Quiznos
Favorite Drink: Bottled Heineken
(Updated 07/16/2018)

Location: Weston, FL (the edge of the Glades in Broward county)
Family Situation: Married (8 years), 18 month old girl and wife, as of 12 weeks ago is pregnant!!
Occupation: Parts and office manager in refrigeration transportation
Pets: 2 dogs, both rescues; Beebee 10 years old pit-bull/basset hound mix - Daenerys 6 months old black lab / Australian shepherd mix
Favorite Drink: bourbon or homebrewed beer

Location: Weston, FL (the edge of the Glades in Broward county)
Family Situation: Married (8 years), 18 month old girl and wife, as of 12 weeks ago is pregnant!!
Occupation: Parts and office manager in refrigeration transportation
Pets: 2 dogs, both rescues; Beebee 10 years old pit-bull/basset hound mix - Daenerys 6 months old black lab / Australian shepherd mix
Favorite Drink: bourbon or homebrewed beer
Hey Danny

Welcome, and congratulations on the prospective new arrival! Who needs sleep anyway?
If you want to come over to the main board and chat, there's a few of us over there.....
https://www.disboards.com/threads/ddc-xxxiv-the-original-home-of-the-disdads.3358596/

Family Situation: Married to my DW for four years. DD3 and DD1
Occupation: Formerly a GM of a McDonald’s, currently work with BB&T
Pets: None at this time
Favorite Food: Can’t beat a ribeye and baked potato
Favorite Drink: Sweet tea, Blue Moon, and Evan Williams. But not at the same time!
Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, spending time with my family.

Family Situation: Married to my DW for four years. DD3 and DD1
Occupation: Formerly a GM of a McDonald’s, currently work with BB&T
Pets: None at this time
Favorite Food: Can’t beat a ribeye and baked potato
Favorite Drink: Sweet tea, Blue Moon, and Evan Williams. But not at the same time!
Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, spending time with my family.

Welcome sir, and howdy from a fellow Carolinian DisDad.
If you have a mind to, head on over to the main DDC thread and jump into the conversation.
There always room for one more happy haunt...
https://www.disboards.com/threads/ddc-xxxiv-the-original-home-of-the-disdads.3358596/

Family Situation: Married 25 years; three kids, 19-year-old daughter (college student, civil engineering/German dual major), 17-year-old son (college student, computer science major), 14-year-old son (homeschooled, wants to write role-playing games for a living).
Occupation: Software engineer/manager for a very large internet company.
Pets: None. Grew up with dogs but wife is allergic.
Favorites: Not generally able to name favorites for anything due to fluctuating tastes. (Sorry.) So you get a couple random notes instead.

First Disney visit: In utero. Parents took my sister to visit Disneyland one last time before I was born, because the family was moving cross-country afterwards. Mom won some park LPs (Tiki Room, Pirates, and Small World, I believe) for being the [large round number]th person to ride the Skyway.
Random Disney collections: Theme Park CDs and WDW Vacation Planning Videos. (Created a drinking game for the latter.)

Family Situation: Married 25 years; three kids, 19-year-old daughter (college student, civil engineering/German dual major), 17-year-old son (college student, computer science major), 14-year-old son (homeschooled, wants to write role-playing games for a living).
Occupation: Software engineer/manager for a very large internet company.
Pets: None. Grew up with dogs but wife is allergic.
Favorites: Not generally able to name favorites for anything due to fluctuating tastes. (Sorry.) So you get a couple random notes instead.

First Disney visit: In utero. Parents took my sister to visit Disneyland one last time before I was born, because the family was moving cross-country afterwards. Mom won some park LPs (Tiki Room, Pirates, and Small World, I believe) for being the [large round number]th person to ride the Skyway.
Random Disney collections: Theme Park CDs and WDW Vacation Planning Videos. (Created a drinking game for the latter.)

Welcome!

I see you found the main thread as well.

Family Situation: Married July of 1990 to my lovely wife Deb.Have five children names in my sig.
Occupation: I own my own Construction business specializing in wheelchair accessibility .
Pets: 2 dogs Bella and Buster. 1 cat Tabby, 1 bird Bailey,1 turtle unnamed,and 1 hamster
Favorite Food: Everything I love food period!
Favorite Drink: Pina Colada in a freshly cored pineapple

just in case you all did not know who I am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!