Please delete

Smile, and focus on what a beautiful wedding you will have. While I'd enjoy having my friends in the same hotel as me, getting ready for the wedding, and having time with DF alone, is just as important as hanging out with friends. And, they can always come over, the walk between both hotels are not that far. I am sorry friend is already giving you drama. Just note, a wedding has to have some drama, so that's your one drama, and you're done drama. Move on, and be happy for all the people that will be coming to your wedding.

Oh, and your dress is stunning.

Hugs.

Your plans seem quite dreamy! I absolutely LOVE your dress, and cannot wait to see how your plans blossom.

May the bumps in the road lead to all your dreams coming true.

Your plans seem quite dreamy! I absolutely LOVE your dress, and cannot wait to see how your plans blossom.

May the bumps in the road lead to all your dreams coming true.

Love your wedding colors. Mine were dark purple and white. I like the darker dress, though I would try to find a flattering style for all the gals. My only gal was in an amethyst, dark purple dress that was short, and she wore it to cocktail parties later. Black shoes.

I prefer the jacket for all the men, if you want formal. My DH and best man were in black, my DH wore his tuxedo. I wanted a formal wedding. Dark purple ties for both men.

I like the invitations.

So exciting you got your planner, and will visit in October. Maybe do a trial of hair and makeup when you are in town.

I personally would prefer the men without the jacket, but it really depends on the feeling you want, formal or more relaxed. Either way, I would go either all with jackets or all without. I wouldn't do the groom with and the groomsmen without jacket like on the picture

You might have some color from the summer, but it will still be hot and you still could get color from October. Since you are down, I'd try to, so you don't have to make more trips (unless you want to) and that way, if you like or don't like, you have time to decide before real time.

Agreed, purple and grey are very pretty together. And since DF already has a grey suit, I'd stick with grey too.

Hopefully you'll get your BEO soon.

Happy Wedding planing!

Umm for a $23 flight I would book that up in a heartbeat! Congrats on your engagement! Your planning so far sounds really great! We will be having an at home, slightly Disney themed wedding. So I am living vicariously through all you DisBrides! Is it bad I chose my venue partly because when I went into the bathroom there were four wall canvases of Disney Princesses? I asked if the wedding that day put those in there and the owner was like no that was me! Sold!

Hi there! I just wanted to comment on the family drama you're going through...first of all, hang in there! Weddings absolutely bring up a bunch of feelings and emotions. My sister was a BEAST during my wedding planning. It wasn't until the reception that she got the memo that 'news flash'...it wasn't her day! I know it's going to sound cliche, but it's jealousy...plain and simple. It seems like you and your sister are normally close. Put this aside and go along with the planning and stay enthusiastic! Be prepared for some people to disappoint you. It's ok. The day is about you and your fiancé. She'll get on board. Just give people time to sort out their feelings about your special day and new life...weddings don't just bring up feelings of excitement for a fun party. Weddings are just the beginning of a huge change in family dynamics, new people joining a family and reminders that every person in your life will experience a shift in their place in your world. The fact that you care about how she's acting says a lot about you and the kind person you are. Also, perhaps she doesn't want her boyfriend filming the reception. That's understandable. That's a big responsibility and if he misses something important it'll be a big stress factor. Plus the reception is the fun part when everyone is interacting and partying! If you have to be behind the camera you aren't part of the fun...I know because I photographed my sisters wedding and I was stressed the whole time and felt like an employee...yikes! It's going to all work out and your day is going to be wonderful! Breathe!! :)

Take a big breath and do an Elsa. Let it go. Drama is with every wedding. Everyone's emotions are in high. Hugs. I agree, the it is all about me syndrome comes out in wedding party members and guests. Focus on what I want. And do the math, to see if Trinity or other video service providers that are mentioned in other pj's, would be good to hire. That way, no issue with a, I don't like what you did, with someone that is related to you thus, leaving family repercussions. The money for a video service seems to be as good as the investment in your own photographer. I think most newlyweds would look at their video more than an albulm of pictures over the years.

Please vent here, and I hope it makes you feel better.

Love the idea of the coin. And good luck dress shopping for the bridesmaids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!