Please help a pale girl!!!!

ellenec

Mouseketeer
This weather up here in New England is depressing- snow*snow*snow*!!!! I need some Florida sunshine!!! I would love to go down to Disney Easter week- but poor pale me there is no AP out ( cross fingers ) yet. I have both AAA and DC can I get a discount for that week with either one of them and hope an AP comes out??? I called about staying at CBR without disc and it was about $180 seemed a little steep- I would appreciate any help-
:Pinkbounc

Moderate with DC for that time is 168.00. I booked what I could afford and am doubtful that an AP will come out for that time period. My parents are going down a week before me and they got a great AP rate. Oh well I only need two nights and it is just to save DVC points!

What about the 50% off coupon for the Swan & Dolphin from the Entertainment book?

Call them & see if they would except it that week:
1-888-828-8850
the room should then be around $165.00 I think.

You can get an entertainment book on their website.

HTH

And remember the Nurse/Teacher/Gov't worker discount at the Swan/Dolphin.

Janet in Michigan (freezing also, but leave for FL on Friday!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter