Please help me locate this Epcot song!

loveWDWalways

<font color=deeppink>I've heard it smells better t
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd ask the DIS because someone is bound to know! Does anyone remember an :music:instrumental song from Epcot that had elements of the various World Showcase cultures in it? It was maybe 3 to 5 minutes long, and I distinctly remember a part that sounded very similar to music you would hear at Morocco. I have checked everywhere on YouTube and online, but alas, the song is still hiding, yet I know it exists! I used to listen to it at least 10 to 12 years ago, so it's at least that old. It used to be on one of my CDs, which is also still hiding. :sad2: 😄 I am almost positive it has no Future World elements in it, and it's not part of the Illuminations soundtrack, or Tapestry of Nations. It's a medium to fast paced song, iirc. Well, I hope someone may be able to help me solve this mystery! Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd ask the DIS because someone is bound to know! Does anyone remember an :music:instrumental song from Epcot that had elements of the various World Showcase cultures in it? It was maybe 3 to 5 minutes long, and I distinctly remember a part that sounded very similar to music you would hear at Morocco. I have checked everywhere on YouTube and online, but alas, the song is still hiding, yet I know it exists! I used to listen to it at least 10 to 12 years ago, so it's at least that old. It used to be on one of my CDs, which is also still hiding. :sad2: 😄 I am almost positive it has no Future World elements in it, and it's not part of the Illuminations soundtrack, or Tapestry of Nations. It's a medium to fast paced song, iirc. Well, I hope someone may be able to help me solve this mystery! Thank you!
I would love to be able to help you out, yet even with as descriptive as you were, I cannot figure out what you are asking for. I have quite a bit of music that I've collected over the years so your track might be on my hard drive. The trouble is that I rarely listen to any of the music I've amassed so I have no idea. What else can you share about this track that might help me to figure out what it might be? Heck, I have no idea if you've left anything out of that description!

Hi! Thank you for your reply. I sure hope you do have this song in your Disney collection. At this point, I've convinced myself it's not even a Disney song anymore! :D Kidding, it really is from Epcot. Let's see, what other details do I have ... I know 100% it is not from the MK, or the AK, or DHS. The part that really sticks out to me is the Morocco part (or at least music inspired by similar regions) I mentioned. I can't think of anything else, but I will post if I do.

ETA: I FOUND THE SONG (actually, songs)! (Sorry, I had to yell!). They are the "Mascleta" and"International Fantasy" segments of the Illuminations 25th anniversary soundtrack. :jumping1: I hadn't realized there were previous versions of Illuminations than the one that just ended. I had seen them, but just didn't remember them compared to the most recent, very long-running one.

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you for your reply. I sure hope you do have this song in your Disney collection. At this point, I've convinced myself it's not even a Disney song anymore! :D Kidding, it really is from Epcot. Let's see, what other details do I have ... I know 100% it is not from the MK, or the AK, or DHS. The part that really sticks out to me is the Morocco part (or at least music inspired by similar regions) I mentioned. I can't think of anything else, but I will post if I do.

ETA: I FOUND THE SONG (actually, songs)! (Sorry, I had to yell!). They are the "Mascleta" and"International Fantasy" segments of the Illuminations 25th anniversary soundtrack. :jumping1: I hadn't realized there were previous versions of Illuminations than the one that just ended. I had seen them, but just didn't remember them compared to the most recent, very long-running one.
Can you link me to the song on YouTube? I'm curious to see what you were talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!