Please recommend stroller for 45 lb., 42 inch child

We got the Chicco all terrain umbrella stroller for our 4 1/2 year old 42 inch 38 # daughter and LOVED it - I think it was $40 or so at Babys R Us. It's an umbrella stroller w/a shade on the top and a small footrest. No storage or tray, so we got a net bag and clips for the back and a cup holder that we attached to the side. We also clipped a $5 batter-operated fan on , it worked out great for us. We use the stroller at home and plan on taking it next week to Disney also - she's now 5, 44 inches and 41 #s. If she feels like walking I just toss my backpack in the stroller. I think it depends on the child on whether to get a stroller; for us, having our own was definitely the best - she rode in it to and from the bus (where we wouldn't have had one if we rented) and always had a seat while we were waiting, and then got to ride the hike back to our hotel room.

Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter