please tell me all about Goofy's Kitchen, where, how much, etc.

albianne

Mouseketeer
We have been to the Lilo & Stitch breakfast before and loved it, now we would like to try another character meal. Can someone who has been there, please tell me where you park at the DL Hotel to go to this meal. I am mobility impaired, would it be less walking to park in the parking lot and walk into the hotel or just walk to the DL Hotel from DT Disney?

How much per adult and for 14 yr olds, is there a particular meal that is best breakfast/lunch/supper, and what characters will we see there?

Thanks for any advice.

albianne said:
We have been to the Lilo & Stitch breakfast before and loved it, now we would like to try another character meal. Can someone who has been there, please tell me where you park at the DL Hotel to go to this meal. I am mobility impaired, would it be less walking to park in the parking lot and walk into the hotel or just walk to the DL Hotel from DT Disney?

How much per adult and for 14 yr olds, is there a particular meal that is best breakfast/lunch/supper, and what characters will we see there?

Thanks for any advice.

I would go to the hotel and do valet...ask the cashier to validate your parking...then you just can give the valet a couple bucks...when you go through the entrance of the hotel, you just go to the back doors and turn right...you will see the doors right when you go through the front ones..as far as prices ...14yo pays adult price...breakfast and lunch are all the same food...brunch.....I like going for dinner better...here is a menu and ball park pricing for both....

http://www.dlresortinfo.com/disneylandhotelrestaurants/goofys/goofybreakfast.html

http://www.dlresortinfo.com/disneylandhotelrestaurants/goofys/goofydinner.html

characters are..Mulan, Belle, Chip, Goofy, Pluto, and Fairy Godmother, sometimes Alice and Mad Hatter...sometimes aurora, Beast etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter