Pleasure Island Admission Charge

T

TOMMY L

Last February, when I went to WDW, you were able to buy a 7 day pass for Pleasure Island at a real reasonable price. Anybody know if this will be available when I go this February, and if so, what the current cost is?

Thanks !!!

This past Nov., 2002, we bought a ticket for the usual price, $22 or something like that, and for $5 more got in for the next 5 nights. That's been the deal for some time now.

Bill From PA

Don't suppose that will work if you're getting in on one of your park hopper plusses. ~:confused:

No, you can't use a Plus this way, but we still have 7 Plusses left over from 2 7 Day Hopper + passes because we did this.

Bill From PA

Bill,
Has this always been in effect for PI? We always go to PI a few nights and bought separate admissions for each time.
We are going in 1 month(Pres. week) and will definately ask about this set up.

about this but I know it was this way Thanksgiving 2001.

about this but I know it was this way since Thanksgiving 2001.

Nick,
It is still in effect and will be for the unforeseeable future. It's a heck of a deal. BTW, the annual passes are only about the cost of 2.5 visits at reg. price. And, you can get passes for PI at a really good price at www.ticketmania.com

Gail and pintrader,

Thanks forthe info, but I went to Ticketmainia.com and all you can buy is 1 day passes at $16 each.I did buy PI tickets at the OKW check-in, in the past for around $17.
Do you have to buy at PI to get the discount Bill From Pa was talking about?

ncligs,

I've been hearing about this since our previous visit in 3/2001 and it's been in effect since then. On the evening of Sat., 11/9//2002/ we paid about $22 each for a pass into PI and for $5 more got the next 5 night for 'free'. The deal is they get your name and it's only you who can use the pass, and only for the next 5 consecutive nights. So, for about $27 we saved our 4 plusses for the next trip. We'll buy more 7 Day hopper + passes and give our 'saved' plusses to out guests.

Bill From PA

Bill,
Thanks for the update.We will definately be doing this in Feb, we always go PI at least 2-3 nights when we are there. Now we will go even more.Did you purchase right at PI or ahead of time?
Thanks

Bill,
By the way ,I noticed you are a Penn St fan.A friend of mine has season tx for them.I go 2-3 times a year.But my heart is with the "Buckeyes"!! Here is to the "Big 10" and the "National Champs"!!
beerchug.gif

ncligs,

Agreed! If not Penn State, then at least another of the Big Ten. And as to your question, you have to buy the 5 day pass on the spot. Stroll up to the ticket booth, plunk down your $22, ask for the 5 day thing, (I'm sure they have a name for the promo but I forget what it was), and you're set.

Bill From PA
advpam.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter