Pleasure Island Admission Deals??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
While planning our March 2001 trip I recall reading about some sort of Pleasure Island admissions deal in which under some circumstances buying a ticket would allow you to get a second for $5. I didn't pay attention at the time because we had leftover 'Plus' options from a previous trip. Can anyone verify this for me or was I suffering a 60's flashback at the time?

Bill From PA

For an extra $5, you can go to Pleasure Island for 5 consecutive nights. (Maybe that's 5 additional consecutive nights...can't remember.)

It was on the www.mousesavers.com site about the pleasure island admission part. I think what it actually says is that it is better to buy your tickets at the gate sometimes because you get great deals, but that you have to ask for them because they will not advertise them. Also that particular deal you are talking about is one they sometimes do where you pay full price plus an extra $5 and the next night you get in free (well you paid $5 instead of $20).

I was at PI a few weeks ago, and they do advertise the additional nights for an extra $5 on a sign at the ticket window.

Just back, we didn't do this but I belive the deal is pay full price to enter ($21?)(no coupons and you can't use a plus feature, and for $5 more, you get admission for 5 nights. If you're planning to go a couple times during your visit, it's sounds like a godd deal to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter