Plenty of FOP fast passes in April

DH and i will be there april 15-20. Today at noon i just booked FoP FPs for april 19 and 20, and there were tons and tons of time slots left. I was pleasantly surprised - i was expecting them to be gone since i didn't log in right at 7 am. ;p. Also tons of FPs for frozen and peter pan for all days of our trip, so maybe just a slow time?
I’ll be there the exact same dates and had the same experience this morning. Such a nice treat to have lots of availability.

I just booked for two people at 63 days. At 7 am, there were plenty of slots starting at 2:30. I checked again when I finished the rest of our FPs (so maybe 15-20 minutes later), and slots were only available starting at 4:30, but there were still five or six to choose from.

Today was finally my day! I should have stuck with booking them on my phone because by the time I got frustrated enough with the computer that I moved to the app, I realized I probably could have done better right at 6am (I'm central!). I did get FoP for the day I wanted which was 60+2, but not for the time I wanted. I was shooting for 3:45pm-ish, but the earliest I managed to get was 6:50pm. Of course, I was booking for a party of 8 as well, so that was a factor as well as my computer being slow. I can totally make that work in my touring plan though, we'll just head to Pandora after supper instead of before.

Sunday morning I logged on my goal was to get one before 3PM at 60+3 (which also happens to be DAK's 20th anniversary) booking for 3... earliest available time was 12:25 booked ours for 12:30

was not able to get FOP for 4 people this morning. no availability at all at day 60 + 1. I realized later that this is AK's 20th anniversary. I wonder if park hours may be extended and more FOP available later??????

I made my fast passes today for my party of 9 and had no issues getting them all together and at our preferred time. :)

What time did you get your FP for? We have a large group of 9 like you and hoping to get 9:00 am on an 8:00 am park opening day. It will be day 60+6 so fingers crossed...

What time did you get your FP for? We have a large group of 9 like you and hoping to get 9:00 am on an 8:00 am park opening day. It will be day 60+6 so fingers crossed...
I got it for 10:20 for a 9 am opening. I did FOP first and just took the time given (sometimes when I went to modify others it would show earlier times; but I didn't even think about modifying it bc I was so excited how easy it was to get it) Good Luck!

I do think demand may subside somewhat as some people try the ride once and decide they would rather not do it again. It was a one and done for me, so that's more FPs for the rest of you. Enjoy!

Today was finally my day! I should have stuck with booking them on my phone because by the time I got frustrated enough with the computer that I moved to the app, I realized I probably could have done better right at 6am (I'm central!). I did get FoP for the day I wanted which was 60+2, but not for the time I wanted. I was shooting for 3:45pm-ish, but the earliest I managed to get was 6:50pm. Of course, I was booking for a party of 8 as well, so that was a factor as well as my computer being slow. I can totally make that work in my touring plan though, we'll just head to Pandora after supper instead of before.
1. Head to Pandora FOR supper if you don't have anything else planned, Sat'uli Canteen is tasty.
2. Pandora at night is breathtaking, enjoy!

We are going April 3-8. I was able to to get 3 days worth of FOP fastpasses for our trip at 60 days. . They weren’t necessarily my preferred time, but the ride really is worth it.

1. Head to Pandora FOR supper if you don't have anything else planned, Sat'uli Canteen is tasty.
2. Pandora at night is breathtaking, enjoy!
I'm excited to see it at night! Unfortunately, I can't talk my picky eating family into the Canteen. I had it last September, and you are so right! It was so good! We actually are headed out of the park to Whispering Canyon for dinner (to suit the very traditional palates of some of my family), but since our fast pass window is so late, we should still have plenty of time to get back! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter