• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plus option tickets

soupy11

Cast Member Wannabe
I took this from the ticket page at wdwinfo.
4/5/6/7 day Plus Passes - These passes allow you to move from park to park for the specified number of days on your pass. Each day you use the ticket, it counts as one day off your pass and you may go to and from as many theme parks as you like that day. There are several "plus" admissions with each pass. Plus admissions include your choice of Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Pleasure Island and Disney's Wide World of Sports. With the 4 day pass you receive 1 "plus" admission, with the 6 day you receive 3 "plus" admissions and you receive 4 "plus" admissions with a 7 day pass.

I just wanted to know if I purchase a 4 day hopper plus, do I get 4 full days at the parks plus a 5th day at a water park? Or am I limited to using up one of the 4 days at a water park. I am 95% sure that it is the former but I want to make sure before I order. Thanks so much.

You get four days at the "big" parks and then one day at a water park, PI, etc. I guess you could look at it as getting 5 days out of it.

we did the 5 day with 2 pluses a couple of years ago. It gave us 7 days of parks. On the days we went into the water parks we did not go in the the major parks. A couple of times we had dinner in FW at Trails End because we had been at the water parks all day and then went back to our rooms. You cannot park hop the water parks though.

It is a great way to save some money and still spend a week at Disney.

Dona :wave2: :wave:

If Dumbo is #1 then 2 and 3 should be Peter PAn and the Indy Race cars. All three of these get very long lines during the day.

DOna :wave2: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter