Plus size leggings

red712371

Mouseketeer
I normally wear shorts in Disney, but some scars on my legs are making me me self conscious this year. Can anyone recommend some comfortable and cool leggings for a size 18? Thanks!

I normally wear shorts in Disney, but some scars on my legs are making me me self conscious this year. Can anyone recommend some comfortable and cool leggings for a size 18? Thanks!

I'm completely OBSESSED with Aerie leggings and their size range goes up to XXL.

Not sure where your scars are.. but I got some great stretchy capris at walmart.com I bought blue jean color, tan and black. My biggest deal with leggings is not having pockets.

I typically wear just your basic capri cut yoga pant/exercise pants. They are moisture wicking so help keep you cooler and are easy to pack. Plus they dry quick after a ride on Splash Mountain!

I'm not plus size but know that Lularoe makes plus size DISNEY leggings in plus sizes. You can find a ton on Ebay that aren't too expensive and they are really really soft. I think you look for "TC"--tall and curvy. They have a TON of disney prints that are great!

If you don't mind paying through the nose ($40), Disney Store has some cute leggings. They are super soft and run a little large. 30% off if you have an AP or DVC (blue).

I get mine from walmart. Their No Boundaries line has really comfy leggings. I get their solid black leggings.

Last edited:
HUE leggings. I'm short pear shaped = large bootie, thighs and inner tube waist. Hue.com offers some at $10 or DSW every so often offers deals (I think they're currently 60% off). Waist doesn't roll and the leggings are breathable denim material that are loose enough to give a more pant-line look versus strickly legging.

Another idea. I like to wear bike shorts under a long loose skirt. The bike shorts keep your thighs from rubbing, and the skirt helps to avoid Disney rash from the sun. Amazon has some nice ones. Some even with a pocket on the thigh

Ambrie park-inspired leggings! They have capri styles as well. Super comfortable and soft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!