~*~PLZ post timeshare offers/promos links(90min presentation etc)

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
Good evening!

Could you please post on here some of the links you have used, seen, etc for the timeshare offers where you stay at their resort for a very cheap price but go to their presentations for 90 mins or so. Long story as to why we are wanting one.....trip to orlando and want it chep! I enjoy going to them personally, my mom thinks different. :teeth:

But if you can post some, I would REALLY appreciate it! Also, what do you think of the resort when you stayed(if you did)?

TIA!!!! :cool1:

have you tried skyauction

www.skyauction.com

click on USA/canada
click on florida (to the right)
click on hotels only (right bottom)

the timeshares are listed as 7 days only.

you Don't have to attend any presentation.

these are generally RCI timeshares

the added costs are $195 exchange fee (RCI) and $15 skyauction fee.

if you are flexibility you can get some good deals here.

otherwise go to the website of the place you are interested in and see what their offers are.
www.vacationclub.com
www.hgvc.com
I think you can do better with skyauction.

As an owner at Summer bay resort I can refer you to obtain a discounted pkg with tickets. Send me an email or pm with your name and telephone number. I will then call the resort and they will contact you directly with the details.

Try this website orlandovacationsforless.com. We went through them twice, in 2001 and 2002 and really enjoyed both resorts and vacations.

you can join without paying. here is the link to the timeshare promos.
however westgate is the toughest.

www.tug2.net and go to Members Resort Promos

Does anayone know if there are any promos for the Calypso Cay resort in Lake Buena Vista South?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter