Podcast Cruise 6.0 on RCCL Oasis of the Seas!!!

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hi All

We are super excited to announce that we have already held space for Podcast Cruise 6.0!!!

Below are some of the details we have so far. We need a little more time to get everything set-up in our system so our booking engine will go up at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday 04/15/2015. Please note that we cannot start processing bookings until 8AM the following morning as that is when the groups department opens up.

We will post the link to the booking page here in this thread.

Please DO NOT book this cruise on your own and then ask to have it transferred to our group. Only those booked directly with Dreams Unlimited Travel through the link posted on Wednesday will be eligible to participate in our special events on Podcast Cruise 6.0.

The 'official' thread for this cruise will be located here - but I will do my best to update this post as well.

Thanks
John

Podcast Cruise 6.0!!!
December 04, 2016 - December 11, 2016
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line - Oasis of the Seas
7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise

CLICK HERE FOR PRICING AND TO BOOK THIS CRUISE

December 04, 2016 - Orlando (Port Canaveral), FL 4:30 PM
December 05, 2016 - Cruising
December 06, 2016 - Labadee, Haiti 8:00 AM 4:30 PM
December 07, 2016 - Falmouth, Jamaica 10:30 AM 7:00 PM
December 08, 2016 - Cruising
December 09, 2016 - Cozumel, Mexico 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
December 10, 2016 - Cruising
December 11, 2016 - Orlando (Port Canaveral), FL 6:00 AM
**Please note itineraries may change as conditions warrant**

Join members of Dreams Unlimited Travel, the DIS and DISUnplugged Podcast for a special sailing on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas!!!

Deposit due on all staterooms will be $500 total, regardless of stateroom type or number of occupants.

All staterooms will be eligible for Dreams Unlimited Travel current Shipboard Credit Promotion

While we have secured A LOT of staterooms on this sailing with some incredible pricing for this cruise you will want to act fast as some stateroom categories may sell out.

As always we will be planning special events and surprises to be announced at a later date. Don't miss out on an incredible opportunity to sail with members of the DISUnplugged Podcast for what is sure to be another fun-filled cruise!!!

Last edited:
Some updated logistical information - our booking engine for this cruise will go up at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday 04/15/2015. Please note that we cannot start processing bookings until 8AM the following morning as that is when the groups department opens up.

I know you will be anxious to hear back from Tracey on your reservation but please give her time on Wednesday morning to work through all of the bookings and get back to you. Please do not panic and send her emails. I promise she will get back to you as soon as she can on Wednesday.

Do any of us REALLY know??? First time PCC has been on RRCL.

Podcast taping. Guest speaker or musician. Some sort of trivia game. Bunco game has become popular.

But what will we do about FE gift swap :crazy:

Do any of us REALLY know??? First time PCC has been on RRCL.

Podcast taping. Guest speaker or musician. Some sort of trivia game. Bunco game has become popular.

But what will we do about FE gift swap :crazy:

It's just too early to start planning anything specific. RCCL won't even talk to us about space/events, etc for months.

As we know more we will make sure it is shared with everyone.

I am 99% sure that their will be a live podcast taping because that is a podcast cruise tradition.

For those thinking of a FE group, the Oasis is at a bit of a disadvantage - no fish! Unlike the disney ships that have a fish (or other aquatic creature) outside their stateroom doors, the Oasis doesn't have a convenient hook for those fish extenders.

Yup.. Fish are a DCL thing.
Was also thinking that Oasis is a BIG ship, and delivering would be a bear :ewok:.
For those thinking of a FE group, the Oasis is at a bit of a disadvantage - no fish! Unlike the disney ships that have a fish (or other aquatic creature) outside their stateroom doors, the Oasis doesn't have a convenient hook for those fish extenders.

Was also thinking that Oasis is a BIG ship, and delivering would be a bear
Really good point. It's hard to imagine just how big this ship really is. It will be confusing for the first few days as everybody tries to figure out where things are.

Really good point. It's hard to imagine just how big this ship really is. It will be confusing for the first few days as everybody tries to figure out where things are.
Maybe we could have a gift swap at one of the meets? I have no idea how this would work, I'm just tossing out an idea.

Just an FYI, RCCL's web site has opened up for reservations for entertainment/activties and excursions, dining is still closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!