Podcast Cruise 6.0 Pub Crawl Anyone?

Jobie

Earned Me Ears
I recently watched the drinking around the world video on YouTube with Ryno, Oliver, and other listeners during the anniversary weekend. It looked like a lot of fun. I thought that we should attempt something like this while on the Podcast cruise.

The Oasis of the Seas has a wide variety of bars that could make this fun. From the pub Globe & Atlas, to the top of the ship Viking Lounge, to the piano bar Schooner, and the Latin inspired Boleros. And the treat of the night would be taking a ride on the Rising Tide bar with everyone with a drink in hand.

What do you guys think?

(I would tag Ryno, Oliver, and Craig in this, but I forget their Dis handles. Can anyone help?)

I recently watched the drinking around the world video on YouTube with Ryno, Oliver, and other listeners during the anniversary weekend. It looked like a lot of fun. I thought that we should attempt something like this while on the Podcast cruise.

The Oasis of the Seas has a wide variety of bars that could make this fun. From the pub Globe & Atlas, to the top of the ship Viking Lounge, to the piano bar Schooner, and the Latin inspired Boleros. And the treat of the night would be taking a ride on the Rising Tide bar with everyone with a drink in hand.

What do you guys think?

(I would tag Ryno, Oliver, and Craig in this, but I forget their Dis handles. Can anyone help?)
@Ryno @Teleclashter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!