Podcast Question

TheRealDrDisney

Disney World guest since 1971!
I was just today able to see and download the Universal podcast from last Thursday (6/8). Is anyone else having this issue?

The date on the podcast is correct, so it's not like it was uploaded late, but I never did see it until today.

This is both in my normal podcast app (Podcast Addict) as well as the official DIS Unplugged app.

Just curious if I'm the only one with the issue - thanks!

Thanks - sounds to me like a problem with the hosting site.

It was interesting, when I downloaded the podcast yesterday my software labeled it as 5 days old. So it saw the date it was posted, there was apparently just a hangup on the distribution point.

Not a worry for me, but maybe something the team may want to check into - especially if they pay a fee for timely hosting of their posted podcasts.

I appreciate your responses.

Thanks - sounds to me like a problem with the hosting site.

It was interesting, when I downloaded the podcast yesterday my software labeled it as 5 days old. So it saw the date it was posted, there was apparently just a hangup on the distribution point.

Not a worry for me, but maybe something the team may want to check into - especially if they pay a fee for timely hosting of their posted podcasts.

I appreciate your responses.

This has happened to me a few times with the weekly Dis Unplugged News show also. Sometimes it takes until Friday to show up. I've been watching them on You Tube lately instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter