• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for rent: 131 AKV points in holding, $16/pt, use by Sept 30, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
I have 131 AKV points for rent for bookings that must be completed by Sept 30, 2024. These points are in holding meaning bookings must start within a rolling 60 days window from when the reservation is made. For example, if looking today (April 26, 2024) they can be used to book a stay that checks between now and June 25, 2024. If looking May 1, 2024 they can be used to book a stay that checks in between then and June 30, 2024 and so forth.

I'm happy to check availability. If interested, please provide:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority listed
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom (with priority listed)
4. Number of guests in your party
5. Other preferences (view, accessibility)

For transparency I have been on these boards since 2000, and a DVC member since 2008. But I have only begun to rent points since 2021. I insist on using a rental contract and happy to provide references.

The points can be transferred but would be subject to these restrictions. I would feel more comfortable receiving payment up front for a points transfer (this is based on a bad experience I had with a past transfer) but I totally understand how that would be perceived as risky for someone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter