Points for Rent: 178 Aulani 17.00 & 325 SSR $15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi there, looking for week of Nov 9 to 16th for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids 9 & 7). No resort preference. Thanks!

Hi there, looking for week of Nov 9 to 16th for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids 9 & 7). No resort preference. Thanks!
Hi!

192 points for a standard 1 bedroom is the only thing available now. This is at SSR

Hi Deb

I know you mentioned your one tranfer was done, was that for your 2019 UY? I'm looking for 78 points of any resort for a November 2019 reservation I currently have to free up my Grand Californian points for March 2020. Any chance your UY points would work?

Angela

Hi Deb

I know you mentioned your one tranfer was done, was that for your 2019 UY? I'm looking for 78 points of any resort for a November 2019 reservation I currently have to free up my Grand Californian points for March 2020. Any chance your UY points would work?

Angela
I’ve used my 2019 use year transfer already

Hello, I'm looking for a 2bedrooom at BLT for either June 11 for 3 nights or June 18 for 3 nights. If BLT not available, please share info on any others.

Hello, I'm looking for a 2bedrooom at BLT for either June 11 for 3 nights or June 18 for 3 nights. If BLT not available, please share info on any others.

Your June 18 for three nights is available at BLT

Total points to bedroom
Theme park view 138 points

Hello!

I have 178 Aulani points and 325 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 2020 Use Year to complete your reservation.

Aulani Points: 17.00 each
SSR Points: 15.00 for 100 or more points
My one transfer is done for the year.
I will not check anything for 1 night.

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

I also sell items on Ebay and have a good rating with them.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb

I am looking for Sept 29 -October 5th at SSR in a studio if possible. Any other combination of that week will also work just looking for at least 5 nights

I am looking for Sept 29 -October 5th at SSR in a studio if possible. Any other combination of that week will also work just looking for at least 5 nights
The only resort available is SSR but in a one bedroom
Standard 153
Preferred 178

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter