Points for Rent: 178 Aulani 17.00 & 325 SSR $15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 11/17-11/24 for BLT or Copper Creek at Wilderness for 2 adults & 2 children under 9 a studio room. Thanks!

No rooms of any size are available for either resort for the dates given.

Interested in (2) standard studios at Saratoga Springs for marathon weekend, Jan 8-12, 2020. Thank you!
Hi!

Your reservation is available but I am unable to see if I can book two rooms. I tried to see if any other resort had a room so I’d know if there were two but all other resorts are booked

I can call Member Services tomorrow. They are closed now.

Deb

Hi!

Your reservation is available but I am unable to see if I can book two rooms. I tried to see if any other resort had a room so I’d know if there were two but all other resorts are booked

I can call Member Services tomorrow. They are closed now.

Deb

Would you like me to check?

Hello!

I have 178 Aulani points and 325 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 2020 Use Year to complete your reservation.

Aulani Points: 17.00 each
SSR Points: 15.00 for 100 or more points
My one transfer is done for the year.
I will not check anything for 1 night.

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

I also sell items on Ebay and have a good rating with them.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb
Hello July 20-27.

Hello!

I have 178 Aulani points and 325 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 2020 Use Year to complete your reservation.

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb
Sorry. July 20-27 at aulani. 1 bedroom

Hello!

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb
Hi Deb,

I am looking for a one bedroom at Aulani anytime between 6/27-7/10/19 Would like 7/2-7/9/2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts