Points for Rent 270 OKW $16.50pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherof5

DIS Veteran
Edited on 3/12/19 OKW pts. My 2019 pts are all rented. I do have my 2020 and willing to book using those points These points can be used starting now for bookings 11 months in advance at OKW and 7 months in advance at any other resort.
Dates
Resort and room size
names of people
Children need ages
Lead person's address, phone number and e-mail.

Also responsible for paypal fees or may pay as family and friends with no paypal fees. All transactions are final.

Have a Magical Day!

Last edited:
I know this is a stretch, but I’m looking for 2020 Jan 26 to feb AKL two bedroom savanna or club room ?

Hi! I am looking for just one night 5/14 into 5/15 preferably at one of the Wilderness Lodge locations. I just made an account so i'm waiting to be able to PM you but I just wanted to reach out and see fi that would even be feasible.

Hi! I am looking for just one night 5/14 into 5/15 preferably at one of the Wilderness Lodge locations. I just made an account so i'm waiting to be able to PM you but I just wanted to reach out and see fi that would even be feasible.
Wilderness lodge only has a 2 bedroom avail. SSR has studio and 1 bedroom & 2bedrm. AKL has 1 and 2bedrm. Polynesian has studios. Beachclub, OKW & Grand Floridian has 1 bedroom only. If interested I just need to know which resort you prefer and which type of room. I can book it for you once you can pm me your phone number, name, address, and e-mail address. Any children in the room I also need their ages.

hello,

I was wondering if there was anything available this Saturday and checking out on Sunday for 2 adults and two children. Cheapest possible so I’m open to any resort and even possibly just one of the hotels if that is an option. Adults are 34 and 45; children are 10 and 11. New account here so I can’t PM as of yet

New to this board, so I can't PM yet. Not sure why to be honest, but hey, let's try it this way.

My interest is for Check in Aug 31 2019 with checkout Sep 7th 2019 only looking for Studios, we are only two people.
#1: Bay Lake Towers - Standard - 105pts
#2: Polynesian - Standard - 123pts
#3: Bay Lake Tower - Lake view- 127pts
#4: Grand Floridian Standard - 129pts
#5: Boardwalk Villas Standard - 80pts
#6: Boardwalk Villas Preferred - 111pts
#5: Boulder Ridge Villas - Wilderness - 111pts

Yes I can either bank points or will have more points for then.
That would be great, we will need at least 148, maybe up to 250 depending on what family decides for accommodations in the next week or so. Will you be able to transfer, or will you only do it where you book it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter