Points for Rent 270 OKW $16.50pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you, how about 1 or 2 bedrooms? We would be looking to use the kitchen as we are bringing our own food :-)

10/11 - 10/12 (1 night)
OKW 27 pts
Saratoga 31 pts
AK Kidani 28 standard view
Savanna view 34 pts pm me name and address if want to proceed

Hello,

i need a night stay in a studio June 18 or 19.

thank you
BLT standard studio 19 pts. Laview view 21 pts
Saratoga preferred 17 pts AKL savanna 19 pts pm me names and which studio. Your email, phone, address to proceed. Names of everyone, if kids ages as well

Hello,

I need points to stay from 10/2-10/6 in animal kingdom kidani. Preferably 2 bedrooms but 1 is ok for 5 people. 3 kids and 2 adults. Thanks!

Hello,

I need points to stay from 10/2-10/6 in animal kingdom kidani. Preferably 2 bedrooms but 1 is ok for 5 people. 3 kids and 2 adults. Thanks!
2 bedrooms only avail 2 days at kidani but 1 bedroom avail

Ok. One bedroom is fine. How does this forum work? I'm new in trying to rent DVC points for our family vacation. Can I also buy points for dining and tickets as well, or do I have to purchase that through the Disney website. Thanks

Ok. One bedroom is fine. How does this forum work? I'm new in trying to rent DVC points for our family vacation. Can I also buy points for dining and tickets as well, or do I have to purchase that through the Disney website. Thanks
I can help you book dining as well. Go to the test post once you reach 10 posts the next day you should be able to pm me and go over all details. No private information to be shared public.
Good luck

Ok. I'm back with 11 post. How do I PM you for request dates, people, etc. Thanks so much!

Ok. I'm back with 11 post. How do I PM you for request dates, people, etc. Thanks so much!
I just tried to PM you and it wouldn't go through. If you just got the 10 posts today you need to wait until tomm. Then in inbox you can put my name to start a conversation with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!