Points for Rent: ~2800 points, AKV/BWV/SSR/AUL/VGC, $17 - 22 per point, Dec UY, bookable at any resort (including RIV)

Can you do BCV I am looking for 2 Bedroom Sat Feb 22 to March 3
4 Adults 1 Child, may need to add one Adult but wont know until month prior, new college student

Would you be able to help me?

Could you do BCV Saturday Feb 22 to Monday March 3,2025
2 Bedroom
4 Adults, 1 kid and maybe add an adult a month prior if the first year student is able to go

Would you be able to do this?

Thank you

Mariah

Hello,

We are interested in October 14 standard view at poly. The day just opened up. Can you please provide a quote and contract before someone else picks up the available day?

We would be interested at the $18 per point.

Thank you!

Hello,

We are interested in October 14 standard view at poly. The day just opened up. Can you please provide a quote and contract before someone else picks up the available day?

We would be interested at the $18 per point.

Thank you!
Thanks for your interest. I am looking for larger reservations at this point.

I'm looking for a studio for 4 people from Nov 30 - Dec 7 (8 nights). willing to do a split stay if necessary; flexible on location. Please let me know if you can help us out!

I'm looking for a studio for 4 people from Nov 30 - Dec 7 (8 nights). willing to do a split stay if necessary; flexible on location. Please let me know if you can help us out!
No studios available, sorry. Best is 1br ssr 226 points or Okw 1br 215 points.

Interested in two standard view rooms 10/1-10/5 or 10/2-10/6 or a 2-bedroom at BLT, BWV, BCV, Poly
Room 1: 2 Adults 1 Child
Room 2: 2 Adults

Interested in two standard view rooms 10/1-10/5 or 10/2-10/6 or a 2-bedroom at BLT, BWV, BCV, Poly
Room 1: 2 Adults 1 Child
Room 2: 2 Adults
Of the 4 resorts you wanted, Poly Bungalow is available for 150 / 172 points per night (172 points friday and Saturday night). You are looking at around 600 points for 4 nights.

If you are willing to expand beyond the 4, the following are available. Higher points are friday and Saturday nights:
SSR 2BR standard 37 / 45 points per night
SSR 2BR preferred 46 / 54 points per night
SSR tree house 47 / 52 points per night
OKW 2BR 39 / 44 points per night

That’s all the availability for your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter