Points for Rent: 220 Boulder Ridge Villas and 240 Beach Club Villas -- $20/pt

BCV - studio
3/22/2025-3/29/2025
This is showing available...134 points. I may be able to cover it but would have to review my points situation due to it being so far out on the calendar. Thanks...Jeff

This is showing available...134 points. I may be able to cover it but would have to review my points situation due to it being so far out on the calendar. Thanks...Jeff
Prepared to book today if you are able to

Looking for BCV 2 Bedroom
Feb 22 to March 3
4 Adults, 1 Child, and maybe add an adult a month prior first year college student not sure if will be able to go yet

Could you help,

Thanks

Mariah

Looking for BCV 2 Bedroom
Feb 22 to March 3
4 Adults, 1 Child, and maybe add an adult a month prior first year college student not sure if will be able to go yet

Could you help,

Thanks

Mariah
Hi, Mariah. I show this would be 453 points and the most I can gather is 450 points [which includes me borrowing from 2026 -- which I would be hesitant to do], so best case I'm 3 pts short of being able to do this. From my understanding, DVC's "one-time-use" points are only available at the 7-month mark so I'm afraid I have no way to make this work.

Let me know if you have other questions...thanks...Jeff

Hi, Mariah. I show this would be 453 points and the most I can gather is 450 points [which includes me borrowing from 2026 -- which I would be hesitant to do], so best case I'm 3 pts short of being able to do this. From my understanding, DVC's "one-time-use" points are only available at the 7-month mark so I'm afraid I have no way to make this work.

Let me know if you have other questions...thanks...Jeff
Thank you for looking!

Hello, I'm not sure if you still have BCV points available or not, but we're looking for a studio 4/11/25 - 4/19/25. 4 of us and we've rented in the past. Thanks in advance!

Howdy. Right now, I can pull the points together for this but won't be able to attempt the reservation until May 11.

By my calculations, it would take 207 points. Let me know if you want me to hold these for you [no need to pay a deposit] and try on May 11.

Thanks...Jeff

Howdy. Right now, I can pull the points together for this but won't be able to attempt the reservation until May 11.

By my calculations, it would take 207 points. Let me know if you want me to hold these for you [no need to pay a deposit] and try on May 11.

Thanks...Jeff
Yes, that would be great, thank you! I'm happy to PM you with details if that's easier.

Yes, please PM me with the needed details so I'll have that ready for May 11.

Your home address/email address/cell phone #
Names of everyone in your party, along with identifying anyone who will be 17 or younger at the time of check-in
Any special events, like birthdays or anniversaries

Jeff...

Yes, please PM me with the needed details so I'll have that ready for May 11.

Your home address/email address/cell phone #
Names of everyone in your party, along with identifying anyone who will be 17 or younger at the time of check-in
Any special events, like birthdays or anniversaries

Jeff...
PM sent, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter