Closed:POINTS FOR RENT: Updated 262 SSR POINTS $19 FOR RESERVATIONS STARTING AFTER 9/1/24. CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a studio at Poly 12/6/24-12/12/24. 2 adults.

Thanks!

Hi!

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a studio at Poly 12/6/24-12/12/24. 2 adults.

Thanks!
Unfortunately there are no studios at Poly available. In fact, there are no studios at any resort on Disney available. I also checked 1BRs and the only limited availability was at SSR starting 11/8 for 4 nights. If you have any other potential dates you would like to consider please feel free to reach out.

Thanks.

Point Total Updated. Now 262 Points Remaining. Thanks for the rental!

Just responded to your PM with some options. So fun to hear from a past renter!

Interested in any monorail resort standard view room 10/1-10/6.
2 Adults 1 Child
Hello,

There aren't any monorail resorts fully available for your dates in a studio or 1BR. There are a few nights available but not sure if you would care about 1-2 nights. If so, let me know and I can send options. I would suggest you take the steps to use the private messaging system so if we come up with some alternatives you would have the ability to share personal information to complete the booking process. It takes about 24 hours for the system to work once you follow the steps in the link below:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

If there are other dates you would like to consider or want to look at alternatives let me know.'

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter