Points for Rent/Transfer - 1044 SSR $14 & 269 AKV $16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was looking to book at animal kingdom from 12/3-12/10/19 in a one bedroom villa, if there are any points left I am extremely interested. I have reached out to one of the more common places to rent dvc points through, a room is available but there are no members at ak at this time, so I’m in a queue right now I would need 162 points and am willing to pay $17/pt!! Please let me know, thanks in advance.

Hello, Looking for points to stay at any DVC resort from 4/14 - 4/20 (Flexible on Checkout)

Last edited:
Hello, I was looking to book at animal kingdom from 12/3-12/10/19 in a one bedroom villa, if there are any points left I am extremely interested. I have reached out to one of the more common places to rent dvc points through, a room is available but there are no members at ak at this time, so I’m in a queue right now I would need 162 points and am willing to pay $17/pt!! Please let me know, thanks in advance.

I do have AKV left and you will be first in line if you are willing to do $17 per point. PM me if interested.

Hi, I'm looking for 162 points for AKV - Kidani 1 Bedroom for 1/18/20-1/25/20. 2 adults 3 kids ages 9, 6, 6.

1044 SSR $14 per point; 269 AKV - $16 per point

Use year starts Sept 2019.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.
For transactions over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.

Cheryl, good evening, could you message me your email, looking to book something tonight if possible as it just opened back up.
Thank you

Update: I have 805 SSR left and 187 AKV left. I'm slow on responding unless you message me through the private conversation system with your email address.

Can you reserve at Grand Floridian on November 9th - 13th? There would be 2 adults and no children. Thanks

I'm looking to Rent 1 night at Poly Villas, Studio on 09/18/2019. If not available, Open to other studios that sleep 5. (BWV, BC, BR@WL) Standard view. (Sorry... new to this, not sure if I'm using the correct terms!)

Travel Party of 5 includes 3 Disney adults ( Mom, Dad, 13y/p) 9y/o, 6y/o

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter