Points for Rent/Transfer: Only 100 VGC @22/pt Remaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorana

DIS Veteran
Grand Californian Villas (VGC) 340 100 points for transfer or rent, $22/point.
170 points in OCT 2023 UY, expires 9/30/2024 but can be banked after transfer to expire 9/30/2025.
170 points in OCT 2024 UY, valid 10/1/2024 to 9/30/2025, but can be banked after transfer to expire 9/30/2026.

100 points in SEP 2024 UY, valid for trips 9/1/2024 to 8/31/2025. If transferred rather than rented, can be banked after transfer to expire 9/30/2026.

Can book reservations at VGC 11 months out, and legacy resorts 7 months out.

Experienced renter and owner. Can provide references and proof of ownership if requested.

50% initial deposit due within 5 days of receiving Disney confirmation. You are responsible for PayPal/Venmo fees. Remaining balance due 60 days prior to check-in. All payments are Non-Refundable (except for resort closure).

If your plans change, I will try to accommodate new reservations date if they occur before points expire. I make no guarantees that this can happen, as it is based on resort availability, but I will absolutely try to accommodate changes in plans. I will provide a rental contract for you.

Ready to book your stay at VGC? Note that I can also book any other resort (except for VDH, RIV, FWC) if desired.
Feel free to ask for availability here in this thread, but when you are ready to begin, please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

In order to make a Reservation for you, I will need:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.

(The above detailed information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post personal details on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by email before completing this reservation, especially as I wish to forward you the Disney confirmation and rental agreement before you send any money!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I want to help you have the best vacation possible! Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thank you!!

Last edited:
Can book reservations traveling now through 2/1/2025! These are VGC points with 11-month priority.

I can book any resort (except RIV, VDH, CFW) up to 7 months out (10/1/2024).

Dropping to $22/point!

Looking at January 2025. Studio 17-22. Any luck? I am a fellow owner and prior to owning I rented quite a few times. (2 adults 2 kids - well 2 kids/Disney adults at 14/11 time of travel) Any chance you would consider a transfer?

I will take a look today - Sorry for the delay. I think I only need 95 if all dates are available.
Studio for Jan 17-22 is not fully available, as the night of Jan 19 is not available. If I transferred points, you could waitlist that 1 night. Otherwise, I am currently showing any dates from Jan 1-19, Jan 20-27.

Studio for Jan 17-22 is not fully available, as the night of Jan 19 is not available. If I transferred points, you could waitlist that 1 night. Otherwise, I am currently showing any dates from Jan 1-19, Jan 20-27.
I will send a PM :)

Only 100 points in SEP 2024 UY Remaining!
Valid for trips 10/1/2024 to 9/30/2025. If transferred rather than rented, can be banked after transfer to expire 9/30/2026.

Hi Looking for a Studio for Dec 17 till Dec 19th. 2 Adults and 1 Child and 1 Infant,

Let me know if you can help

Regards,

Christian and James

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter