Points to rent: 235 VWL points at $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small request if you have points remaining- studio July 30- aug 1 for 5 individuals. Please message if considering this offer

Hi ! I am looking for a studio- preferably SSR for June 28- July 6. Will consider other resorts. Thanks!

Hello,

If you still have points remaining, are you able to see availability for 10/11? Preferably Monorail resorts but open to any options.

3 Adults
Studio, 1Bd or 2Bd ok.

Looking for a studio for a long weekend October 19-22 or November 2-5. BWV or BCV preferably but would consider any studio. Thanks

I am looking for either Polynesian or Wilderness for either the week of Dec 1st or 8th.

Hi,

I have 235 VWL points to rent with a March use year. They are $14 per point. I would like to at least rent a minimum of 140 points if possible. Payment would be made in full upon me sending you the confirmation page

I have rented many times on this board, and am more then willing to stay in contact if you need anyhting like ME or DDP added to your ressie.
Hi,
How about January 8-15, 2020, 2 adults and 4 kids?

Hi! looking for AKL Savannah view studio for 3 adults and 1 child on 8/4-8/8! Let me know if you have availability!

Looking for 10 days anytime studio September through February. Please let me know dates are flexible

Hi I realize you would like the points in one block :)

IF you run close and have extra points, I am looking for a studio at any property Oct 8 and Oct 11. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for options from 07/21-07/25. 4 nights. Please let me know if you see any options available for those dates. Working on posting on more threads now to reach the 10 post minimum for pms.
Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for 6/24/19 - 6/27/19, 3 nights 2 adults 2 children I am open to anything

Are there any studios available from 8/28 - 8/31? Interested in boulder ridge or copper creek but wanted to see what was available if anything. Thanks!!

In need of about 40 points for a 1 night 2 bedroom August 8. Do you still have points?

Hello...Looking for the week of Nov. 9th - 16th for a family of 4 (2 adults and kids 7 and 9). Hopefully you still have some points available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!