Polite Pig or Wolfgang Puck Express?

hsmamainva

DIS Veteran
Trying to decide on our QS dinner at Disney Springs next month!

I'm between these two choices --- but open to other suggestions! 3 adults, 1 child.

Thanks!

We enjoy both of them. Puck's menu has a wide variety of items. Polite Pig is a BBQ centric restaurant.
They are our 2 favorite QS at Disney Springs.

Depends if everyone enjoys BBQ. DH said Polite Pig is excellent, but we’ve always had delicious food at Wolfgang Puck’s. Although we haven’t been there for a few years. Both are a good value on the DDP.

We’ve never been to the Polite Pig (a couple in my family aren’t big BBQ people), but we love Wolfgang Puck’s Express. They have a good selection of options and we LOVE their pizza.

Wolfgang Puck Express has never disappointed. Ive gone there every trip for years and years, and i can honestly say the food has always been outstanding. Not once have i complained about my meal. So fresh, so tasty, so good! I like the food variety at WGPE better tbh.

Last edited:
Our 2 favorite QS in Disney Springs. Polite Pig is really something! We had dinner there in November and we all loved it. The staff was so great as well. They are both comparable in that area, as they bring your food out to you after you order it at the counter. Can't really go wrong either way, but if I had to choose, it would probably be Polite Pig.

It had always been my "go to" but I have not been to WGPE in a couple years, wanting to try new places DS had to offer. Looping back to an old favorite, Does anyone know what if any adult beverages are included on the dining plan?

I enjoy the Polite Pig. Yummy drinks, and large portions. the butcher board for 2 is a great way to try several things. We added on the side of ribs and had enough leftover for another meal or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!