• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poll: What is the Best "DEAL" With the Disney Club?

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
I just got my membership package for the Disney Club, and want to be sure to get the most for my money! So, what would you say is the best benefit of the Disney Club??? How have you used it to your advantage???
Thanks!!

I just received my membership about 2 weeks ago so I have not used it for discounts in the parks. I was able to save almost $200.00 on a previously booked room at CSR 7/7-7/14(had no problem changing res) and plan on buying 5 day hopper at savings of approx $40(4 adults- we have leftover"plus" portion from last trip). I feel it was definitely worth the membership fee even if we don't use it for anything else!:)

I just used my Disney club to book a room in Dec at the Poly at 20% off. So far that is the only discount I have found in Dec. The best discount we got was when we bought our annal passes we saved 20%,which paid for our membership fee than some. I have used the card to get a discount at a hotel while traveling.........:sunny:

Don't leave home without it!!! Besides room discounts and savings on passes, you can save a bunch on car rental through National. Also, though we haven't used it yet, the Entertainment portion of the Club could save additional $$$ on hotels and restaurants. I will definitely continue my Disney Club membership, especially since we bought into the Vacation Club and will be going to the World more frequently than we used to....

Swan, did you really save 20% on the AP purchase? I thought it was around 5%. I may invest in an AP if that's the case.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter