Poly Conc. or wait for Standard

RocknCoaster

Earning My Ears
I know this sounds crazy but last night I could only book garden view concierge at the Poly for June 17 - 23. (We want those dates because my husbands sister and family are going then and staying there also.)

We thought of changing resorts but we really want to stay at the same resort as they do.

My question to everyone is, do you think it's possible to keep calling and maybe a standard room will open up later and cancel the concierge. I want the standard room because if I can get that, the hubby said we can go 3 days earlier for the same price.

Also, isn't the only thing different really about concierge the food. Are the room any different? Am I crazy for not doing the concierge?

Thanks for any and all help!

I love Poly concierge but for three extra days I would want the regular room too. I would just keep trying. Things open up all the time.

The rooms are the same. In June concierge will be in Tahiti which is one of the newer buildings. The rooms in the newer buildings are about 30 sq ft larger than the older buildings I think and have double sinks. You can get the same thing in Rapa Nui or Tokelau. The food in concierge at the Poly is very good and the concierge desk will help with PSs etc. but again for three days longer I wouldn't give it two thoughts. Have a wonderful time wherever you end up!

Check the availability on the Disney website. There should be GV rooms available for your dates. :D I would stay the extra 3 days in the standard room also.

Also let Dreams Unlimited check availability for you. Lots of times they will show availability when CRO does not. Not to mention that they are amazing at finding discounts and helping with PS's!

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter