• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian Luau

Babyluv005

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

I have just asked this question on another board, but i would really like to know the answer.

I have a question? I am going to disney for easter break. I have 2 Questions.

1. How much you you budget for a family of 3 for 7 nights? I plan on getting a couple of vouchers from connections and we are having Easter dinner at the liberty tree.

we are also planning on going to Polynesian Luau, but....

2. I have a picky son who will be turning 12 the day we get to disney, I really don't want to spend 47 dollars for the "Luau" when all he will do is drink the soda. Will i be able to pay for the kids price if he doesn't eat?

:rolleyes:

Sorry, but you'll have to pay adult price for him. However, you can eat as much as you like and ask for more of any item(s). My girls (8 and 10) liked the chicken and the bread. So we just kept asking for more of those items until they were satisfied. They did also serve chicken nuggets and mac and cheese for the children. You could ask for those for your 12yo, too if he'll eat those things better than the "adult "items. The performers are EXCELLENT!! My kids enjoyed them as much as we did. In fact, my 8yo DD goes around doing the Mauri warrior dance at home--pretty well, too.

I have a question? How will they know if he is 12? I don't know if my son didn't eat, i wouldn't want to spend that much money on his meal. I know it is surpose to be a good show. But there are so many shows in disney. If i had to pay full price for it i wouldn't go.

My Dd been asking to see this show. Also a picky eater. But food isn't why we would go to this show. It would be for the SHOW!! I say fill the kids up on peanut and jelly sandwichs before you get there. So,you and they can enjoy the show. Then any food they eat is a bonus!!

Like i said before, i know the show is surpose to be good, but i still won't spend 47 dollars for it when there are so many shows in Disney itself. I don't know about you babyluv, but i wouldn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter