Polynesian Monorail Playset Accessory Re-Released

Reto

Baloo's Best Buddy:-)
Cool!!
Is this a temporary item, should I rush to get it?
We'll be visiting the US again in april/may 2013...... that's too long of a wait isn't it?:rolleyes2

I should get it for Christmas...:rotfl:

Interesting that Disney decided to bring this back into production. Depending on how long it is available, it will likely deflate (at least temporarily) the value of the original issue sets. However, since the box the re-release comes in is different than the original issue one, there still may be a premium for complete original issues that are in a decent box.

The Grand Floridian Accessory will hold its value until it/if it released. The Contemporary has been in current production and is readily avialable on eBay.

Now the switching station (which some people erroneously call the "TTC," that is not its real name) remains the real rare and valuable animal in this realm.

Especially clean working ones; that accessory has design flaws, which cause the internal switching mechanism to easily jam and sometimes break. The preventative modification to keep those problems from ocurring involves opening up the station and adding material to broaden a shelf that arms of the main bracket in the switch mechanism "ride" on (the original shelf is too short, which causes the arms to easily slide off it and jam). I really need to get my husband to pull our station out of the attic and re-open it, so I can take some pictures of how he did the modification and post them here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter