Pooh sized cruisers?

I do have one other question.. i've been reading about the spa and the rainforest room.. and apparently you wear a robe in the rainforest room? So my question is, are theses robes "pooh size" as well? because i have already dreaded me paying to use the room, and then going in to put on my robe, and it won't even tie... thanks for the answers!! :hug:

This is actually a complaint of mine about Disney. The spa robes are definitely made for skinny people. If you ask for an XL robe the CMs at the spa desk look at you like you have two heads. And the XL robes, IF they happen to have any, are not that large, either.

I insist on bringing my own swim coverup to the spa to wear instead of a Disney robe.

This is actually a complaint of mine about Disney. The spa robes are definitely made for skinny people. If you ask for an XL robe the CMs at the spa desk look at you like you have two heads. And the XL robes, IF they happen to have any, are not that large, either.

I insist on bringing my own swim coverup to the spa to wear instead of a Disney robe.

Our complaint too! Actually we have robes from the ship (NO we did not steal them, they were given to us in our package when we renewed our vows; so you can bet we paid for them)! We have them hanging in our closet. One thread, I actually went and mearured the robe in width and length. The darn things do not meet on us by no means.:scared1: So we will NEVER count on Disney Robes.... I do not think they have any on the ship that fit us. So if you are truly a Plus size person, you do have to bring your own. ;)

I'd like to buy a vowel. :lmao:

tumblr_llgorvKKJn1qafrh6.gif

btw, nice name.

So if you are truly a Plus size person, you do have to bring your own. ;)

And with all we have to bring already for a cruise (aka dress wear for meals) our poor luggage is already bursting and overloaded! Airlines would rather us/ or are making us almost travel w/ nothing but the close on our back and no extra underwear! :eek:

I have a satin robe that I brought for my spa time, and while it wasn't my favorite thing to do, I wanted to relax and not have to worry about the robes in the spa during my massage.

the seats in the theater are tight but they do have chairs that you can sit in at the back of the theater if you need it. I have to admit the only thing I am concerned about is getting in and out of the bathroom because it can be a very tight squeeze. but other than that, enjoy yourself. THe staff coudln't be more helpful and sweet and actually I found my size helped me get to know more of them because they tended to stop and check that everything was ok and then took the time to chat.
Do you know if there are any public restrooms on the Wonder that are more generous in size? I am really nervous about not being able to use the toilet properly.

Go figure. For my entire childhood I thought the only starving people were in China. ;):laughing:

I once asked to be excused from the table for a minute because I had to get something. My mother asked me what I need to get and I replied with "an envelope so we can mail my peas to the starving children in China". Yup, you guessed it, I was sent to bed immediately!

Do you know if there are any public restrooms on the Wonder that are more generous in size? I am really nervous about not being able to use the toilet properly.

I'm a size 24, short and wide. I've never had any problem using the restrooms on the ship anywhere. Some of them are typical stalls you would find anywhere on land that require a bit of yoga to get the door open/closed and some are more luxurious single occupancy, but I didn't find any I just couldn't use.

I did like using the showers in the fitness center much better than the one in our room, the room ones are a bit small and the door is narrow.

My question is regarding our flights. We have always flown with a certain airline and they provide the extender belts. Do all airlines have these. Flying with Alaskan and not sure if they have them.

My question is regarding our flights. We have always flown with a certain airline and they provide the extender belts. Do all airlines have these. Flying with Alaskan and not sure if they have them.

The FAA requires seatbelt use and all commercial airlines have extenders.

As pp mentioned, all airlines are required to provide seat belt extenders. Depending upon your circumstances, be aware that Alaska Airlines also has the following "Customer of Size" policy (as do many other airlines):
Alaska Airlines Customers of Size Policy
Alaska Airlines requires the purchase of a second seat for any passenger who can’t “comfortably fit within one seat with the armrests in the down position.” If you purchase a second seat in advance, and your flights all take off with at least one seat available, you can get a refund for the cost of the second seat. For those who haven’t purchased a second seat in advance, you may do so the day of your flight; if two seats aren’t available together, you might need to take a later flight.

Yes.

My now ex always asked for one before he got to his seat. Then if he needed it he had it, and if he didn’t he was happy and gave it back.

Seatbelts vary tremendously. Even on one plane I can have a hugely long belt while the person next to me has a short one. I don’t know what they do, but it is what it is. On some flights my ex needed an extender and on some he didn’t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter