Pool home rental

I don’t know for sure but since you pay per heat day then sounds like the day you check in. You may could add a day of heat prior to checking in.

No we usually stay in condos. The only time we rented in a house was in May and it wasn’t needed. Have you found the home and dates you want to rent? South facing pools get more sunlight and stay warm longer. You could also find out if the people renting before you have it heated.

We are here now but I had to go out to a lockbox to open the fuse box to flip the circuit breaker to start the heat which then took a couple of days to get warm and then the pump died. It has been a long list of broken things. I had just assumed when you got to the house it would be warm. But does not make much difference now.

Yes it dos. Especially since there is no community pool. I understand stuff happens but I am getting no response from the owner.

No we usually stay in condos. The only time we rented in a house was in May and it wasn’t needed. Have you found the home and dates you want to rent? South facing pools get more sunlight and stay warm longer. You could also find out if the people renting before you have it heated.

South facing pools may not get more sunlight or stay warm longer. If there are trees around the pool the sun gets blocked or if there is a two story home behind the pool you're using, the sun gets blocked. It probably a good idea to check with the owner first and study the photos for trees and nearby homes to get a better idea of what you might be dealing with.

When we've rented a house (we usually do condos or town houses), there was an option for pool heat at an added fee. It was up and running when we arrived. We didn't have to do anything. I would definitely complain if you paid for pool heat and it wasn't on in advance of your arrival. Get a refund for the days you had to wait for it to heat up.

We are here now but I had to go out to a lockbox to open the fuse box to flip the circuit breaker to start the heat which then took a couple of days to get warm and then the pump died. It has been a long list of broken things. I had just assumed when you got to the house it would be warm. But does not make much difference now.

So YOU have damaged the owners property by breaking into the fuse box ?

You will not get your deposit back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter