Pool Indulgence ?

madthemouse

Laughing Place.
Anyone who is a DVC member, and has access to all resort pools,
has anybody try to do a Burt Lancaster....as in the Swimmer? Just curious. I haven't looked up how many pools ( main and quiet ), there are at all the resorts just yet.

The reason I ask, I was talking with some friends and this movie came up. It started me thinking about WDW. Over the past 9years we've stayed at the All Star Sports, and used all 3 pools. As well as staying at all the Moderates and, using all the pools.

Maybe, when we stay at the remaining resorts, or....If nothing else, take a qick lap, this little trek I have will see some sort of conclusion. LOL I'm sure it will be the former. After all my daughter wants to stay at the Poly, I want to stay at CR and we both like the WL. Neither of us like GF, so that may have to be a quick lap.

Yes, except for black out periods and Storm-a-long Bay. I believe we are to call ahead to verify that we can pool hop, then stop at the front desk to check in.

DVC'ers can't hop to SAB or the pool at the AKL. They also can't hop during busy seasons.

You are asked to call ahead to make sure they aren't full, but I've never heard anything about checking in at the front desk though.

Another great reason to join DVC :)

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter