Pooling QS credits with DDP

nurseholly

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I'm asking again :) Headed there in July. Have a BOG reservation with my family and my mom and dad, sister and her 8yo. I want to preorder and use the reg dining plan to pay but our reservation is together, meaning I will have to use my credits to pay for everyone. The plan is that they will use their credits the day before for me DH and kids. Are the quick service credits still pooled? So it won't matter that she has a child under 10 and mine are disney adults? TIA and sorry if that's clear as mud.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I'm asking again :) Headed there in July. Have a BOG reservation with my family and my mom and dad, sister and her 8yo. I want to preorder and use the reg dining plan to pay but our reservation is together, meaning I will have to use my credits to pay for everyone. The plan is that they will use their credits the day before for me DH and kids. Are the quick service credits still pooled? So it won't matter that she has a child under 10 and mine are disney adults? TIA and sorry if that's clear as mud.

You'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter