Pop Century cooling system and white noise

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: I was wondering if anyone knows whether the pop century thermostat has a fan selection enabling the fan to stay on at all times making white noise, to block out all other noises.

Deb.

Not sure about that, but we bring a small air purifier with us. Helps to sleep and keeps us from getting sore throats.
we're getting an owners lockers, so we won't be bringing it back home at the end of this trip.

I just saw this thread, and wasn't sure if you still needed help with the noise issue, but just in case the in-room fan option isn't available, I recommend using a white noise app downloaded to your phone. The app I use actually has an "air conditioner" noise that is perfect for blocking out the outside sounds. ::yes::

No. The thermostat fan (also the bathroom fan) does not stay on at all times.

I usually put the clock radio on static and that works great.

(I am very sensitive to outside noise. Since we drive up and have the room in the car, I always bring my trusty white noise machine and also my small fan. I want to be sure I have white noise!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts