Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

15 days until we check in for our very first Pop stay!! Celebrating our anniversary. pixiedust:

Wahoo! Staying at Pop October 2nd through the 9th, Celebrating my Brother's first time at Disney World.

Haven't been back since 2011, booked for 11/15-11/23 with free dining!!!!

We are booked for a split stay. First 6 nights at Pop Century (first time ever in a value) followed by 8 nights at Caribbean Beach. Our dates are May 28th through June 11th. I'm a little nervous about staying in a value resort but I'm sure that we'll be fine.

Staying at the POP July 28th-August 3rd. Celebrating my kids birthday, both August babies. DD will be 14yrs old on the 14th and DS will turn 5 on the 5th.:cake::bday:

POP in 5 days. July 13-20. Going with a family that has never been before. Can not wait to see their faces and show them the magic.

50 days!! Nov 9th and Nov 10th for Mother and daughter trip to Food and Wine Festival:goodvibes and then a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas!:beach:

Can't wait! We have Morimoto booked for a late lunch on arrival day. Have to get our Disney Springs fix.:jumping1:

Got a great room only rate for POP! Could not pass it up!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts